IPNetMonitor provides a set of twelve integrated Internet tools
which allow Macintosh users to monitor their connection to the Internet.
The tools are designed to help users quickly identify problems,
locate where the problem is, and gather data which can be used to
solve the problem, either directly or through their Internet Service
The tools include Ping, Trace Route, Name Server Lookup, Who Is,
Finger, Monitor, TCP Info, Connection List, Address Scan, DHCP Lease
Renewal, DHCP Test Window, and Subnet Calculator. With IPNetMonitor,
you can see how the Internet is working, monitor the flow of data
to and from your computer, and trace the route by which the data
This gives you the information to both optimize internet service
and diagnose problems. Once you have located a problem, the tool's
Who Is feature gives you the name, and often the e-mail address,
of the person responsible for that part of the network.
- A complete Internet toolkit including ping, traceroute, nslookup,
- Unique OT native Monitor tool provides an accurate view of network
throughput and responsiveness.
- Full Macintosh user interface makes these tools more accessable.
- Comprehensive displays show TCP/IP in action.
Perfect for tuning TCP/IP with the OT Advanced Tuner.
- Advanced multithreaded design saves time.
- Tight design uses screen space efficiently. Drag-&-Drop,
or edit in place.
- Superior integration.
Automatically transfers corresponding data from one tool to another.
Supports GURL Apple Event.
- The well organized displays and integrated design allow both
new and experienced Internet users to see how the net is working,
and quickly identify and report common problems.
MacOS 7.5.3 and Open Transport 1.1.1 or later